Hi, guys today I wanted to make a super quick tutorial on how to create die cut sticker outlines in photoshop.
Here's a quick summary of how to create die cut sticker outlines in Photoshop for your artwork:
- Control, and click your main image. Make sure it is transparent with no background
- With your layer selected with the marquee lines Go to the select option at the top, modify, and choose expand
- Put in 20 pixels
- Create a new layer, and drag it under your image layer
- Choose the color white, and click on the paint bucket tool
- With the new layer selected click inside the marquee line
Boom, you're done!
If you want to add a stroke outline go to "FX" at the bottom right
Click on stroke
Feel free to change the size or color